Firmware Update Information
An important firmware update is required for your Link smart tracker.
This update includes improvements to battery life, location tracking & contains other performance improvements to help ensure your tracker is performing optimally.
What do I need to do to update my tracker?
1. Make sure your tracker is turned on before placing it on the Base Charging station.
2. Place your tracker on the Base Charging station.
3. Leave it on the Base to charge for at least 1 hour.
Once your tracker is charged the update will begin automatically.
Does it cost anything?
Nope! It’s included as part of our ongoing commitment to improving your experience with Link.
What if the update fails?
The update can fail for a couple of different reasons. If your update didn’t go through, try the following:
1. Reopen the app to trigger another update attempt.
2. Place your tracker on the Base and leave it there until you’re notified that the update is complete.
3. Consider placing the Base somewhere with optimal Verizon signal (and remember to plug it back in!)