Have you ever asked yourself the question, "does my dog really love me?" We're going to help you figure out all of the signs your dog loves you and gives admiration to you. Are we missing anything?
1. You're part of his pack if he likes to sleep with you at night.
2. Those eyebrows, they wiggle at you. Dogs use facial expressions to tell us how they're feeling. Studies have shown that dogs raise their eyebrows for their owners but not for strangers.
3. He likes to bring you his favorite toy to play with.
4. He makes direct eye contact with you.
5. When you yawn, he yawns. It's contagious for dogs as well as humans.
6. He likes to plant some doggie kisses on your face with liberal use of his tongue.
7. It's a sign of affection when he leans against you. It shows he sees you as someone who will keep him safe.
8. His face lights up when you get home from work.
9. After a meal, he likes to cuddle with you rather than go potty straight away.
10. He's fairly calm when you leave because he knows you're coming back soon.
11. He likes to take articles of your clothing to bed.
12. He gets jealous if you pay attention to someone else.
13. Is protective when you're out on walks but listens to your instruction.
Interested in learning more about what your dog is thinking and feeling? Here are a few insightful books we recommend: